For the price of a cup of coffee a day, your business could share in TAM membership.
Belonging to the Telecommunications Association of Maine (TAM) contributes to your company and to you individually. You will enjoy the social aspects of TAM which help to maintain a balance between your professional and personal interests. Here are the “top” advantages of association membership:
- Network and swap ideas with people who share your professional or personal interests
- Get information and resources vital to your future
- Update your skills and knowledge base
- Keep up with changes in industry rules, regulations, and standards
- Access the latest business products and services
- Increase clout. Belonging to an Association sets you apart as someone “in the know”
- Develop new business through people you meet at TAM events and through your TAM network
- Share a sense of obligation to the industry
Download the Associate Member Application by clicking the link and completing, printing, and mailing with payment to the TAM Office at the address provided on the application. You can also Apply Online. Our Associate Members receive reduced rates on exhibit fees, as well as recognition in our printed materials. Also, TAM encourages its Member Companies to utilize Associate Member products and services as valued members of the Association. And best of all, membership dues are only $175 per year!
We have an Associate Member page with an up-to-date listing of all our current Associate Members including their addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, contact people, e-mail addresses and web site URLs. We also publish a TAM handbook that lists our Associate Members and the products or services they sell or provide, which is distributed to all of our Member Companies. So, we hope that you will take the time to fill out our application and profile and become an Associate Member of TAM. We look forward to hearing from you soon!